The following Solihull online parenting courses are now free for residents of Stockport:
- Understanding your pregnancy, birth, labour and your baby
- Understanding your baby (0-12 months)
- Understanding your child (0-19 years)
- Understanding your child with additional needs
- Understanding your teenager’s brain
- Understanding your brain (course for teenagers)
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust has now purchased a multi-user licence for these Solihull Approach online courses. The courses above are for anyone playing an active role in a child’s life, up until they are 19 – this could be mothers, fathers, partners, carers, professionals of all kinds, grandparents, other family and involved friends. Created by experts, the courses are proven to improve emotional wellbeing and the relationships between parents and children.
Anyone in Stockport can join the courses for free by following these simple instructions:
- Visit the website inourplace.co.uk
- Use access code: REDROCK
- You will be asked to create an account so that you can resume the course where you last left off.
- You will also be asked to verify your postcode to make sure that you’re a Stockport resident. If you are a professional using this service, please add your postcode as SK1 3XE.
Please help us share the news