SKylight Holiday Club is an exciting project which offers children accessing free school meals, or who were classed as otherwise vulnerable, a free day of fun activities including breakfast, healthy snacks, lunch, and an ingredient pack to take home which will provide a hot meal for at least four people. SKylight Holiday Club is an innovative programme with a range of activities which sets out to inspire young people by building their self-esteem, self-confidence and academic attainment. They can provide for up to 30 young people per session, with young people being aged 11-17.
Those eligible for spaces must fall in to at least one of the below categories:
- Children accessing benefits related free school meals
- Children assessed as being in need
- Looked-after children
- Children with an EHC plan (education, health and care)
- Children assessed as otherwise vulnerable
- Children living in areas of high deprivation
- Children with behavioural, emotional and social needs
- Family is experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Family currently living in Stockport seeking asylum
They have a range of activities happening this summer, including cooking, arts and crafts, wheelchair rugby, dodgeball, baking, and much more. They also have three exciting trips that young people can attend, spaces on these trips will vary and young people must adhere to the behavioural contract outlined in the booking form to keep their space. For more information please look to the contact details on the flyer and for the booking form please click on this link. If you need any help filling out this form please contact us.