Stockport Homes will be running Foundation for Fun for young people aged 11-17 on the 17th (Thursday) and 18th (Friday) of February at Bridgehall Community Centre.
Foundation for Fun is an innovative programme with a range of activities which sets out to inspire young people by building their self-esteem, self-confidence and academic attainment. Young people can arrive from 10am where they can grab some breakfast before activities start. This half term we will have lots of fun activities, such as, cooking, baking, art, drama and music. Alongside these, we have multiple games and craft items that young people can access throughout the day. During the day, young people will be provided with breakfast, lunch and snacks for free, meaning they do not have to bring anything with them.
We expect sessions to book up quickly so book early to avoid disappointment. Spaces are free and available for:
- Children accessing benefit related free school meals
- Children assessed as being in need
- Looked-after children
- Children with an EHC plan (education, health and care)
- Children assessed as otherwise vulnerable
- Children living in areas of high deprivation
- Children with behavioural, emotional and social needs
- Family is experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
BookingForm : Please click on this link for the booking form.