Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) for school and college staff.
The Key objectives for you to learn
- To consider personal and societal attitudes to suicide
- To learn the most widely used suicide prevention model in the world
- To recognise, and act on, the signs that someone is having thoughts of suicide
- To seek a shared understanding of the reasons for thoughts of suicide and identify reasons for living
- To review current risk and develop a joint plan to keep someone safe from suicide, signposting for further help and community resources as needed.
Date: Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th October 2022
Time: 09.00 – 17.00 both days
(Please be aware you must attend both days in full to complete the course)
Venue: The Pendlebury Centre, Edgeley Road, Cheadle Heath, Stockport, SK3 0RJ
Cost: £180.00 per person, including lunch and refreshments both days.
(Please use google chrome to open link)
For queries about payment, please contact email@example.com
or call The Pendlebury Centre on 10161 428 9305
For more information please click on this link to open a PDF from Papyrus.